Raw Food Workshop for beginners
Curious about Raw but don't know where to start?
‘Why eat raw?’ ‘How do you prepare the basics?’
Then this class is for you!
This class will answer the many questions surrounding raw food meals; explain how they can benefit your health, and most importantly, show you how to incorporate raw foods into your everyday living.
Hosted every month by Raw Food Chef, and owner of Pure on Raw, Inga Dirziute, this class:Explains the health benefits of eating raw
- Expands your food repertoire by using a variety of fruit and vegetables
- Goes even further to teach you many different ways these foods can be prepared
- Familiarises you with the basic tools found in a raw food kitchen.
With a daily recipe book to follow at home and learning how to create the perfect tastes, this course is the perfect way to develop and build upon your own raw skills.
During the course ingredients, recipes, and common first impressions about raw food ‘diets’ are addressed and discussed. From smoothies and salads, to basic raw breakfasts, this course is an eye-opener for raw food enthusiasts of all kinds.
- Nut milk
- Home made vanilla
- Healing greens smoothie
- Bunny Spice smoothie
- Orange delight salad dressing
- Fresh herb dressing
- Apple slaw
- Grape and Walnut salad
- Mock Chicken pate
- Apple Pie
- Banana & Chocolate Pudding
- Chocolate superfood balls
- Recipe booklet with extra recipes to practice at home
- Buffet style lunch, eat as much as you like!
- Great way to meet like minded people, make friends and have fun!
Raw Beginners Workshop
Venue,Date and Time
Pure on Raw Cafe
Sheffield, S3 8UH
Phone:0114 327 3235
Sunday 13th August 2017 Last class in Sheffield
For 1 to 1 session enquire via email
Sunday 11:00- 14:30
Please arrive 10 to 15 minutes early to grab your refreshment.
If for any reason you can not attend a full class we have an option to split the course into 2 visits.
Only £80 -VAT FREE- ( real value £180)